Musical performances and activities that are not on the Guild Calendar but which may be of interest to our membership and friends.
Please send details of future events to the Dean.
Colin MacKnight, organ
- Thursday, September 23, 2021 (brass & organ concert) – a ticketed event, that is now sold out
- Friday, September 24, 2021 (organ recital) – a free event – 2 identical concerts
- 7:00pm & 8:30pm (limited seating, no reserve seating, no tickets required)
- Friday Organ Recital Program
- Knowles Memorial Chapel 1000 Holt Avenue Winter Park, FL, 32789
- The Friday Organ Recital is Free, but seating is limited by social distancing capacity
- Contact Susan Throm-White, Rollin’s College Music Dept. Program & Operations Coordinator, 407-646-2233, email@example.com, for more details
- We would advise contacting Susan in advance of the Friday organ recital, to see if there are any changes regarding seating capacity.
Peter Richard Conte, organ
- Friday, October 15, 2021
- 7:30 PM
- Basilica of the National Shrine of Mary, Queen of the Universe, 8300 Vineland Ave., Orlando, FL 32821
- Concert is a Ticketed Event
- Contact Bill Picher at the Music Office, 407-239-6600 x317, for more details
Need a lift or just an enjoyable diversion??? Visit the website of the Orlando Concert Band at https://orlandoconcertband.org/ to see their spring schedule.
View the schedule of events in St. Luke’s Cathedral Concert Series.
Concerts and Musical Events at the Basilica of the National Shrine of Mary, Queen of the Universe, 8300 Vineland Avenue, Orlando, Florida 32821